Odd Sound From Sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

tplat

CarAudio.com Newbie
HI I was given an older Sony MEX-GS600BT and audio from the front and rear speakers is fine but the sub woofer has a constant thumping sound no matter if the volume level is up high or down low and it does not change with the music. My old Pioneer head unit didnt do that but the volume knob on the Pioneer is glitchy. I was wondering if it is like a setting that I am missing. Went through the sub settings and everything I tried changing had no effect. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  Tom

HI I was given an older Sony MEX-GS600BT and audio from the front and rear speakers is fine but the sub woofer has a constant thumping sound no matter if the volume level is up high or down low and it does not change with the music. My old Pioneer head unit didnt do that but the volume knob on the Pioneer is glitchy. I was wondering if it is like a setting that I am missing. Went through the sub settings and everything I tried changing had no effect. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  Tom
sounds like it might be a bad deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.