Fox Box

Participant count
  • Participants list

C-LocJiggleNuts

CarAudio.com Recruit
I have a 2015 Dodge Ram Crew Cab and I'm looking at upgrading my current setup. Currently I'm running a ported foxbox with a single Rockford T1D2-12 being pushed by a Rockford T750x1BR. I'm either going deaf or just bored but I want to upgrade to a dual 12 setup and switch to the Sundown SA-12's and push them with a Rockford T1500-1. Anyone see an issue with this setup? Recommend something else? I have been pretty impressed with the Fox box but have seen mixed opinions on here. 

I own this box and can tell you to use 10s in it.  There is not enough air space for 12s, so get the adapter rings, that's what I did.  Btw I run 2 10s built by Corey dean using sa motors.

Thanks for the help. I’ll be ordering soon. Weird to see so many people posting reviews of SA12’s in that box and how loud they are yet nowhere near the right tune or airspace. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.