Kove audio armageddon t-3 12s

Participant count
  • Participants list
Wasup guys Ive been looking for a system for alittle bit anyways come across a local Facebook ad for 2 kove audio armageddon t-3 12s I can't find any info on these subs but they look extremely beefy the magnet is pretty big anyways the guy is asking 100 for both subs and they look like there in pretty good condition. Can anyone help me out? I need to know the rms on these bad boys before I buy them and do you guys think it's worth buying? Any help would be appreciated. 

Not sure about T3 but the old school Armageddons were great and pretty easy to fit the gap if you ever need to recone them.  Likely worth a shot at 100$ for the pair if they work, if it's the same old school motor I'd say they're worth 50$ a pop even blown.

I'm not familiar or remembering theses particular drivers either...

pGcXV2g.jpg

There have been so many... those look like the 1Kish ones that I remember but I cant't say for sure.

Someone will probably recognize them.

Not sure what your goals are really... before you were planning 2 XFL-15's on those CAB amps strapped you got from me so I'd lean towards cone area if I was you in your next setup cause I'm assuming you want it fairly loud-n-low.

Just a single 12 might leave you wanting a little more IMO... 

Still for the Jeep SUV?

Yes still for the jeep man i had to get rid of my system due to something going on. I want to spend maybe 125 to 150 per sub and get a decent amp of course no bs amp. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.