ThxOne

Gaming - PC and Consoles

I am a huge fan of single player, sniper and stealth type games. I game on my PC and use Steam and Uplay. My favorite games to play are Sniper Elite (2, 3, and 4) - Splinter Cell Conviction and Blacklist - Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - Assassins Creed Rouge and Syndicate - Far Cry 3, 4 and Primal - theHunter Call of the Wild and a few other games like Civilization V. Yesterday I bought Alien Isolation as it was on sale... Holy crap this is a fun and addicting game. My hands hurt so much from playing it for 10 hours straight last night. Worth it lol.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

N.E.S.,

Super Mario Bros 1,2,3

Legend of Zelda

Metroid

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Excitebike

R.C Pro Am

R.B.I. Baseball

Duckhunt

Contra

Double Dragon

Tecmo Super Bowl

Top Gun

NBA Jam

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

16 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

N.E.S.,

Super Mario Bros 1,2,3

Legend of Zelda

Metroid

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Excitebike

R.C Pro Am

R.B.I. Baseball

Duckhunt

Contra

Double Dragon

Tecmo Super Bowl

Top Gun

NBA Jam

This motherfucker gets it^

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

18 hours ago, Slo_Ride said:

N.E.S.,

Super Mario Bros 1,2,3

Legend of Zelda

Metroid

Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Excitebike

R.C Pro Am

R.B.I. Baseball

Duckhunt

Contra

Double Dragon

Tecmo Super Bowl

Top Gun

NBA Jam

Top Gun is the only one I haven't played. Great list.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

22 hours ago, ThxOne said:

Hard as f**k.  I don't think I ever got past the first landing and I was even using the flight controller.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

On 11/1/2018 at 12:22 PM, ThxOne said:

Top Gun was bad ass. First person from an F-14. Had to shoot down the enemy, refuel midair, and land on an aircraft carrier, all will not being blown out of the sky. It was actually a pretty tough game when it came out.

Edited by Slo_Ride

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

I love the Ace Combat games on the Play Station. Before my buddy passed away we used to play that game when we wanted to piss each other off lol.

1 hour ago, Spider Monkey said:

The only thing the original play station was good for was Gran Turismo.  I f*****g owned that game.

I think we were on the PS2. I remember him putting a larger hardrive in it and we used to download PS game image files from private FTP servers. We never had to worry about companies monitoring us and then telling our ISP's we were sharing things so the ISP's would contact us and tell us we could buy things "legally" from the company that told on us... Like they do these days.

The Gran Turismo games were our favorite go to PS games. It makes me sad everytime I hear She sells Sanctuary by The Cult. That was one of the songs we picked for our in game music in Gran Turismo 3. You know those games are hours and hours of playing so that song and a few others like Turbo Lover by Judas Priest and Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue are burned in my brain.

Edited by ThxOne

3 hours ago, ThxOne said:

I think we were on the PS2. I remember him putting a larger hardrive in it and we used to download PS game image files from private FTP servers. We never had to worry about companies monitoring us and then telling our ISP's we were sharing things so the ISP's would contact us and tell us we could buy things "legally" from the company that told on us... Like they do these days.

The Gran Turismo games were our favorite go to PS games. It makes me sad everytime I hear She sells Sanctuary by The Cult. That was one of the songs we picked for our in game music in Gran Turismo 3. You know those games are hours and hours of playing so that song and a few others like Turbo Lover by Judas Priest and Kickstart my Heart by Motley Crue are burned in my brain.

I did that with my Wii.  Legit has every game ever made under the sun on it all the way back to Atari.

And I never play it.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

As I was looking at prices on PS4's I decided to see if Ace Combat was still a game that is available. As it turns out they actually have an Ace Combat for the PC!!! So I downloaded it today on Steam - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. I also found out that Ace Combat 7 is on Steam for pre-order for the PC!!!

It looks great in 21:9 - 2560x1080.

Edited by ThxOne

This chick I've been f*****g around with is obsessed with Overwatch. I don't get it but hey, she let's me f**k her so I don't complain.

On 12/5/2018 at 7:39 PM, Slo_Ride said:

This chick I've been f*****g around with is obsessed with Overwatch. I don't get it but hey, she let's me f**k her so I don't complain.

While playing the game?

2 hours ago, ThxOne said:

While playing the game?

Usually when she's playing the game I use the time to catch up on my social media, but I like the way you think. Im gonna have to give that a try.

30 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

Usually when she's playing the game I use the time to catch up on my social media, but I like the way you think. Im gonna have to give that a try.

When I used to smoke... I was enjoying the company of a woman whilst she was acting like a K-9. I sat the ashtray on her backside, smoked a cigarette while eating a slice of pizza. Twas wonderful!

On 11/2/2018 at 9:58 AM, Spider Monkey said:

Hard as f**k.  I don't think I ever got past the first landing and I was even using the flight controller.

thats be cause you suck lol. ive completed that game multiple times without even having to continue

On 11/7/2018 at 10:17 AM, Spider Monkey said:

The only thing the original play station was good for was Gran Turismo.  I f*****g owned that game.

pfffft, id waste you on that. any gran turismo for that matter

On 11/6/2018 at 7:07 PM, ThxOne said:

I love the Ace Combat games on the Play Station. Before my buddy passed away we used to play that game when we wanted to piss each other off lol.

Dude, the ace combat games are the absolute shit. I used to play those allllll the time and pwnd them

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now