Optima yellow top vs ??

Participant count
  • Participant list

MarkAm

Hello there guys. Quick question. I just finished putting in a new system in my 2016 tundra. Unfortunately all the testing and what night has killed the battery. My last had an optima yellow top. Just not sure if I want to spend that kind of money right now. What is everyone else using? What is the next best thing that is a little bit less expensive? Any help would be appreciated,  thanks. 

Agreed with Kush. Optima batteries aren't what they used to be and they're more $$ too. Just to give you an idea, I recently bought a Interstate battery from Costco for my s10 less than 100 bucks. Even my Tahoe has one, also less than 100 bucks. Simply can't beat the price over quality vs. the batteries sold at auto parts stores which are more $$ and cheaper branded.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.