New batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Long time no log in; Whatsup yall? So; my batteries are giving up on me. Who's making some good cheap batteries nowadays? Dont really have a set budget. Running audioque 3500 and another 500 watts for my highs. Who got the juice?

What's some decent cheaper ones you would recommend? 
Cheap would be to DIY.   I've got a thread in the build log section now and there's a group buy for cells happening.  Otherwise JY and Limitless seem to be the popular LiFePO4 cells tailor made. 

Otherwise I think the Sam's Club Duracell AGM is still the cheapest lead option and none of the "audio" branded batteries have changed much in the last decade apart from Optima quality going downhill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.