pioneer decks are dumb

Participant count
  • Participants list

youdoofus

Skibidi
does anyone know why pioneer decks switch from folder repeat to repeat all when you manually select a track? instead of hitting track forward like 3 times, i sometimes like to go to the track listing and select the track i want directly. But when i do that, itll switch from folder repeat, to repeat all. Super irritating.

does anyone know why pioneer decks switch from folder repeat to repeat all when you manually select a track? instead of hitting track forward like 3 times, i sometimes like to go to the track listing and select the track i want directly. But when i do that, itll switch from folder repeat, to repeat all. Super irritating.
Because the ??% of consumers that found that irritating was not enough for them to justify a fw update to make an option to do it different ways?

I havent bought a Pioneer deck in years due to the PICO fuse issue as I like to swapp amps quite a bit.Every deck has its faults of course.I would give them a call at tech support to see if they can help or make some recommendations

Sounds like my Alpine HU! Overfeatured!! Tries to do everything! I just want it to do ONE thing well, play my CDs dammit! I burn my MP3 files to my RW CDs.

John Kuthe...

That's just because people here DON'T LIKE ME!

Just because I came on here with a little knowledge, and many just wanted to piss all over me about it and tell me how I didn't know anything! 😞

John Kuthe...
man, i honestly think it would be different if you werent so full of yourself. you come in here with zero humility and argue with people who know more than you

man, i honestly think it would be different if you werent so full of yourself. you come in here with zero humility and argue with people who know more than you
Do you forget that I'm a degreed Electrical Engineer with a long almost lifetime interest in audio equipment?

I don't claim to know everything but I DO know a LOT! And with the help of my Auto Installer Guy and stuff I learned here we put together a pretty good system in my 2006 Grand Caravan! I was marveling at the beautiful clarity of the front stage when I drove a housemate to STL International Airport recently!

John Kuthe...

Do you forget that I'm a degreed Electrical Engineer with a long almost lifetime interest in audio equipment?

I don't claim to know everything but I DO know a LOT! And with the help of my Auto Installer Guy and stuff I learned here we put together a pretty good system in my 2006 Grand Caravan! I was marveling at the beautiful clarity of the front stage when I drove a housemate to STL International Airport recently!

John Kuthe...
dude, do you forget that ive been poking around this place for 4 years and have seen a "degreed electrical engineer" say some of the most ludicrous things that ive ever seen? none of us knows EVERYTHING, but man... for someone with a degree in electrical engineering, you sure arent painting your profession in a positive light

youdoofus said:
dude, do you forget that ive been poking around this place for 4 years and have seen a "degreed electrical engineer" say some of the most ludicrous things that ive ever seen? none of us knows EVERYTHING, but man... for someone with a degree in electrical engineering, you sure arent painting your profession in a positive light
I'm a Registered Nurse now, gonna be a Cannabis Nurse too! Medical is legal in MO now! And I AM an RN!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.