Sub and Amp Finally Upgrade Time!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pohnjarker

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Ford Fiesta sedan and I'm currently running a JL Audio CS110LG-TW3 off of a SoundstreamPN1.650D and it's just not enough.  I'm only wanting one 10" or one 12" sub.

Im wanting to upgrade to at least 1000w, up to 1500w.  

I've been looking at the Wolfram 2400 for the amp, I've read good things about it lately.  If anyone recommends something similar price and function wise, let me know.

Now to the sub...that's where there are way too many choices.  Im looking to spend between $200 and $350 at the most, plus tax Either a 10" or 12", doesn't matter as I've had both in the past and like the sound of each.  It will be in a sealed box to maximize room in my already small trunk, box will be build to sub.  

I've been reading and searching on here but still want more suggestions...

Any thoughts on these?

American Bass HD12D1 

SoundQubed HDC3.112

DC AUDIO Level 4 12" 1 ohm Dual

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.