Sign in to follow this  
toodamtall

What are you listening to now?

Right now, or the most recent song. Short term memory check...

Gary Clark Jr. - When my train pulls in.

Edited by toodamtall
added video

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:11 AM, Popwarhomie said:

Bruh, thank you. Was like, what the f**k is this illiterate son of a bitch even doing posting in the Dome?

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

uh oh, youve angered the spider monkey, youre in for it now!! ;)

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

On 10/21/2018 at 9:17 PM, Slo_Ride said:

Bruh, thank you. Was like, what the f**k is this illiterate son of a bitch even doing posting in the Dome?

On 10/23/2018 at 1:32 PM, Spider Monkey said:

f*****g noobs.

You know, when I realized I had made a mistake by not seeing the other thread, I didn’t bother coming back to this one until now. Apparently respect is NOT high on a lot of people’s lists on this forum if this is the expected welcome. 

Thank you for the warm welcome and showing the error of my ways in accidentally starting a repeat thread. Apparently my “illiteracy” got the better of me. Clearly the two degrees I’ve earned in chemical and plastic engineering did not teach me to read.

Edited by toodamtall

On 10/25/2018 at 1:24 AM, toodamtall said:

You know, when I realized I had made a mistake by not seeing the other thread, I didn’t bother coming back to this one until now. Apparently respect is NOT high on a lot of people’s lists on this forum if this is the expected welcome. 

Thank you for the warm welcome and showing the error of my ways in accidentally starting a repeat thread. Apparently my “illiteracy” got the better of me. Clearly the two degrees I’ve earned in chemical and plastic engineering did not teach me to read.

Bro, it's not that serious. We like to f**k with each other here. Sarcasm that goes over some heads and a dry sense of humor is what we're about. Should of been here ten to fifteen years ago, you really would of gotten your feelings hurt. And hey it wasn't your tech school's responsibility to teach you to read. Blame your parents for that one.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this