**** talker claims he has a 10000w system.

DirtyDuzit

AZ
So I'm only posting this because this guy posts all over on different guys systems saying their clipping or distorting or that they know nothing about car audio.

Yet he's running stock electrical into two nemesis audio "4500 watt max" their Facebook page claims 2200@1ohm.

Into an Orion XTR on 2 ohms in a prefab box.

He doesn't believe me keeps saying he's running 10k and I'm an idiot and that prefab boxes are better then home made yadda yadda.

He makes this video to "prove" that an Orion 5000w sub can take 10,000w. Yet he never clamps it doesn't even know about impedence rise etc.

I'd never trash on someone for no reason but this clown hates on everyone. He actually just said he metered his car recently gas is hitting "113 DB" with his one 12 lmao. Don't think he realizes how quiet that is.

Heres the link. Sorry for the drama

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=001D-qZDydw

The ambient wind is moving the bag more than the sound pressure lmao and that ground is a joke
Oh dude you sound see the **** he told me.

"No such thing as a 1ohm sub, either 4 or 2"

"I metered 113DB"

"My alternator can handle 10k cuz I had it tested and its better then it's supposed to be"

If youre going to take that much time outa your day to jump to another site and dog on someone, least get your info correct i am not running a Orion XTR, you dont even have the ohm's correct. funny on my video you say one thing then on here you talk like u have the facts. idk why i bother responding to all this anymore been nothing but people who talk have nothing that ive seen and are twisting words not saying what was actually said, sad world when people cant put out what was actually said. 

If youre going to take that much time outa your day to jump to another site and dog on someone, least get your info correct i am not running a Orion XTR, you dont even have the ohm's correct. funny on my video you say one thing then on here you talk like u have the facts. idk why i bother responding to all this anymore been nothing but people who talk have nothing that ive seen and are twisting words not saying what was actually said, sad world when people cant put out what was actually said. 
I thought thats what you said it was in another post, what is it an HCCA?

You say the ohms are wrong but you said it was "124" meaning a 12-dual 4ohm which wires down to 2ohm?

You pulling 4400w clamped if box rise didn't exist, I bet its climbing to at least 4 ohms MAYBE 3k clamped.

Only reason I said anything is cuz you comment on other peoples **** all day hating, incorrectly even trying to say one guys subs are out of phase when everyone knows cameras just make them look outta phase.

You try to diss on the guy saying he doesn't know what hes talking about, idk to me it just seemed like he was shy.

Glad you deleted this comment too.

I'm glad you deleted your comments on these guys cuz they aren't going around hating and they both got banging systems.

Or-ree-an? Korean version?? As wrong as this poor fella is... his stuff is bringing him joy.

wtf-memes-24-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Go eat more Tide pods like your parents obviously have done. 

The **** you said in the video is 100% cringe.  Please stick around here and you might learn something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.