DirtyDuzit

Shit talker claims he has a 10000w system.

So I'm only posting this because this guy posts all over on different guys systems saying their clipping or distorting or that they know nothing about car audio.

Yet he's running stock electrical into two nemesis audio "4500 watt max" their Facebook page claims 2200@1ohm.

Into an Orion XTR on 2 ohms in a prefab box.

He doesn't believe me keeps saying he's running 10k and I'm an idiot and that prefab boxes are better then home made yadda yadda.

He makes this video to "prove" that an Orion 5000w sub can take 10,000w. Yet he never clamps it doesn't even know about impedence rise etc.

I'd never trash on someone for no reason but this clown hates on everyone. He actually just said he metered his car recently gas is hitting "113 DB" with his one 12 lmao. Don't think he realizes how quiet that is.

Heres the link. Sorry for the drama

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=001D-qZDydw

If I had 9k worth of amps amp my shit was weak like the video makes it seem I wouldn’t be bragging. Plus the way he pronounces Orion is cringey af 

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

That ground! LMFAO!!!!

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

4 minutes ago, Popwarhomie said:

That ground! LMFAO!!!!

He's running 1200 amps through that sheet metal ground lmao

• Like 1

Orian FTW. hahahahahha.  I sent this to Tim Johnson and told him to handle his Orian people...  

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

1 minute ago, Popwarhomie said:

Orian FTW. hahahahahha.  I sent this to Tim Johnson and told him to handle his Orian people...  

Ohh ryaann

The ambient wind is moving the bag more than the sound pressure lmao and that ground is a joke

giphy.gif

Sad thing is his horrible shit gets more likes than mine..... ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

The ambient wind is moving the bag more than the sound pressure lmao and that ground is a joke

Oh dude you sound see the shit he told me.

"No such thing as a 1ohm sub, either 4 or 2"

"I metered 113DB"

"My alternator can handle 10k cuz I had it tested and its better then it's supposed to be"

If youre going to take that much time outa your day to jump to another site and dog on someone, least get your info correct i am not running a Orion XTR, you dont even have the ohm's correct. funny on my video you say one thing then on here you talk like u have the facts. idk why i bother responding to all this anymore been nothing but people who talk have nothing that ive seen and are twisting words not saying what was actually said, sad world when people cant put out what was actually said. 

30 minutes ago, Villian159 said:

If youre going to take that much time outa your day to jump to another site and dog on someone, least get your info correct i am not running a Orion XTR, you dont even have the ohm's correct. funny on my video you say one thing then on here you talk like u have the facts. idk why i bother responding to all this anymore been nothing but people who talk have nothing that ive seen and are twisting words not saying what was actually said, sad world when people cant put out what was actually said. 

I thought thats what you said it was in another post, what is it an HCCA?

You say the ohms are wrong but you said it was "124" meaning a 12-dual 4ohm which wires down to 2ohm?

You pulling 4400w clamped if box rise didn't exist, I bet its climbing to at least 4 ohms MAYBE 3k clamped.

Only reason I said anything is cuz you comment on other peoples shit all day hating, incorrectly even trying to say one guys subs are out of phase when everyone knows cameras just make them look outta phase.

You say here:

"Can someone say outta phase"

Glad you deleted the comment lol made you look dumb af.

In this video:

You try to diss on the guy saying he doesn't know what hes talking about, idk to me it just seemed like he was shy.

Glad you deleted this comment too.

I'm glad you deleted your comments on these guys cuz they aren't going around hating and they both got banging systems.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 10:18 PM, DirtyDuzit said:

Or-ree-an? Korean version?? As wrong as this poor fella is... his stuff is bringing him joy.

wtf-memes-24-1.jpg

Edited by ThxOne
  • Like 1

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

1 hour ago, Villian159 said:

Go eat more Tide pods like your parents obviously have done. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif

OKzPBI2.png

End of the 1st round... 

• Like 1

JVC KD-X350BTS, Sundown Sa-15 33.5hz 3.8ft3 ported, Synergy 3K@ 2 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ... or...

JVC KD-X350BTS, Kicker S10L72 1.75ft3 ported, Synergy 3K @ 1 ohm, RF 500s, Polk DB comps, Cache Preamp/EQ...

3 hours ago, Villian159 said:

The shit you said in the video is 100% cringe.  Please stick around here and you might learn something.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Villian159 said:

ohm's correct? You mean impedence? If you were running that much power you'd know this

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Once a Douche always a douche.Hows Mommas couch been doing?

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

WTF did I just watch??

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Looks like this guy had the sense to delete the video.   Hopefully he is lurking here or somewhere and absorbing some correct information.  Honestly apart from the ground the install didn't look bad so there is hope.

• Like 1

lmao he deleted his whole channel it looks like.

• Like 1

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now