Installation instruction help..

Participant count
  • Participant list

GeesPls

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2012 Honda Accord SE I4, I just recently got an Infinity Primus 6500cs components for the front, and Infinity Primus 6502is (I think that's the model number) 6 1/2 for the rear. I'm looking for some videos on installation, or Crutchfield Mastersheets I could find to do it myself, OR if anyone happens to live in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and can help me with the install, I would greatly appreciate the help. I have contacted several shops in Northern Kentucky / Cincinnati area and have received some outrageous quotes for a simple install I believe. ANY help ,or point in the right direction is what I'm looking for.

The process for installing speakers in the 2012 Accord is pretty straightforward.  You need instructions on removing the front door panels and also removing the rear deck.  You need to determine where you want to locate the passive crossovers and the tweeter.  Putting the tweeter in the sail panel is probably easier, then locate the passive crossover on the door (not in the door, but in the dry space between the plastic panel and the metal door). 

For $10 you can get a one or three day subscription to the honda tech site which gives you access to all instructions:  Honda Service Express

Keep_Hope_Alive, Thanks a lot for your guidance and insight! I will definitely check out that website. If you know of any other good sites I can research for my 2012 Honda Accord, Please just point me in the right direction, or even in one of these posts.

Ok, so I finally got my system installed. My problem now is hearing my music the way I want to hear it. I still am using the factory head unit, (probably not changing out anytime soon), I have the L.O.C. and a JL Audio JX-400 amp installed with Infinity primus speakers , but the tweeters are shot ( came from the amazon like that I guess, and I got a refund from Amazon for them). The person that installed them tuned it for me, but I'm not getting the power I thought I would get yet. I would tweak it myself, but don't want to mess with it right now. I just want to get some guidance/help in getting this thing right. I will continue to check the blogs on here and see if I can find anything that can point me in some type of direction. Is there anyone who installed audio in Honda Accords experienced problems like this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.