2 ct sounds meso 8s vs 4 skar ma 8s

Rroark90

Having a hard time deciding on subs for my 2015 extended cab Chevy wanting the loudest I can get for my budget which is around 500 bucks for the subwoofers going to run 1500-2000 watts stuck between 4 skar ma8s and 2 meso 8s also open to alternatives 

I really like the sa and the x but a little out of my price range I don’t have much space it’s going under the seat in a extended cab even with the 8s I’ll have to lift the seat 2 inches 

So should I do 4 vfl or 4 soundqbed or 2 fl8 or 2 sa I haven’t heard any of these subs in person I live in Wichita KS we just now got a new shop selling sundown and dd but all the prices are marked up

Having a hard time deciding on subs for my 2015 extended cab Chevy wanting the loudest I can get for my budget which is around 500 bucks for the subwoofers going to run 1500-2000 watts stuck between 4 skar ma8s and 2 meso 8s also open to alternatives 
The 4 8s will be louder the Tropo 8s claim higher RMS for less price but didn't check the actual specs 

I love CT and Skar I think it's great thing when we have these smaller companies bringing budget products to the world.

I run 2 Tropo 18s on a skar RP2k @ half ohm. The subs take it no problem but it hasn't been very long so that with a grain of salt.

Skar has some cool 6.5s $59.99 each 2 inch coil.

If you can spend $500 just get two SA-8s.

The trick is going to be airspace to go ported... myself, I'm planning on 2 F8L's on a 2k in 1.5 cubes ported tuned to 33hz. But mine is a crew cab. 18 crew cab sierra. But even with a 2" lift, I dont think I can fit 4 8s with proper airspace and port area. I can fit 3 8's though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.