Stereo is broken SOS need Help!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list

Taconinja77

CarAudio.com Newbie
My 2007 Hummer H3 died and needed a jump start and now my aftermarket stereo stopped working. It has power, but will not turn on(No audio, visual, or controls). My stock stereo plays the last radio station it was on, but there is no visual or controls still. I’m unsure what happened. I checked fuses and made sure no wires fell out of place. Does anyone know what is wrong?

You may try to hit the RESET button to see if that helps first.You can use a toothpick or a paperclip.Hold for approx a count to a real 6 seconds and release with power on.Read your manual as well.Trouble shoot locations.Id try to RESET first. If works, you will need go back in and place all your settings again as well.

My 2007 Hummer H3 died and needed a jump start and now my aftermarket stereo stopped working. It has power, but will not turn on(No audio, visual, or controls). My stock stereo plays the last radio station it was on, but there is no visual or controls still. I’m unsure what happened. I checked fuses and made sure no wires fell out of place. Does anyone know what is wrong?
Well, You state AFTERMARKET STEREO, and then you State STOCK STEREO? Which is it??After market stereo you can try to reset it, possibly.Stock stereo, you may need contact the dealer for that one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.