Hummer H3 SOS HELP!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Taconinja77

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Hummer H3 and after my battery died my stereo stopped working. I have power to my stereo because the disc drive and radio still produces sound when my stock stereo is in but with both my aftermarket and stock none of the dials work or provide any visuals. I’m clueless of what is wrong and my aftermarket doesn’t even play any audio so no matter what stereo I have installed they both don’t work. Does anyone know what is wrong? 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Try Googling "Amp Pin Out" for your specific vehicle. It will show if the wires for the tweeters come straight out of the amp.
Does anyone know how to install the phoenix automotive tesla head unit in a hummer h2 2004? Hey gave no instructions but claim it's plug and play.
I would face the port and sub back. Even if you got a soft top, the rear gate will serve as a loading wall. I looked at the specs for the 10w6v3...
Water or moisture on any Electronics is never a good practice nor a great out come of operating correctly . If you want to keep that same unit, Id...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

Taconinja77

CarAudio.com Newbie
Taconinja77
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Taconinja77