What JL speakers should i get?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jacob Mckearin

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys,

So i just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra coupe GS. I'm trying to get the best sound quality that i can on somewhat of a budget. I have a JL 10w6v3 sub with an enclosure already. I was reccomended the JL C1 for the door and side panel speakers, component for the front coax for the rear. Along with a JL JX250 amp. I'm looking at spending about 500 total and looking purely for as much quality as i can get for that money. Would you recommend a different speaker or amp? If so what would they be? 

Hey guys,

So i just bought a 2013 Hyundai Elantra coupe GS. I'm trying to get the best sound quality that i can on somewhat of a budget. I have a JL 10w6v3 sub with an enclosure already. I was reccomended the JL C1 for the door and side panel speakers, component for the front coax for the rear. Along with a JL JX250 amp. I'm looking at spending about 500 total and looking purely for as much quality as i can get for that money. Would you recommend a different speaker or amp? If so what would they be? 
what deck do you have?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.