What speaker brands do people prefer? (Poll)

High-End Subwoofers

• Kicker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Polk

• Alpine

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • JBL

• JVC

• Infinity

• Boss

• Rockford

• Pioneer

• Kenwood

• Other (Comment)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Alot of the brands you listed aren't necessarily bad quality but there problem is since they've been in the game so long/have established themselves they are mostly overpriced for what you get. 

Audiofrog is my choice for both door speakers and subs. Audiophile quality products but you don't have to take out a 2nd mortgage to buy them. I think there a good balance in price to what you get. 

Last category you listed is budget speakers. Polk and Infinity  are both very solid in the $50-100 range. Once you get past the $100 range then you can start looking at entry level products from the more SQ oriented brands (Image Dynamics, Audiofrog, Hertz, Ground Zero.....ect) 

I didn’t see any high end speakers on the high end list. They should all be on the budget list, IMO...

High end- Audiofrog, Illusion, Scanspeak, JL, ZR Labs, Micro Precision, Hybrid, Morel, Focal, Arc, Audible Physics, McIntosh

Budget- Silver Flute, Anarchy, SB Acoustics, Peerless/Tymphany/Vifa, Tang Band, Dayton, Fountek, Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood, Polk, Rock-Fos

Subs- Audiofrog, Illusion, Focal, DD, Incriminator, Sundown, TC Sounds, Eclipse, JBL, Arc, Polk, Alpine, Pioneer, Massive, CAB, Rock-Fos, Mmats

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...