Tweeters and mid range

Participant count
  • Participant list

ddanko11

CarAudio.com Newbie
So a while ago I switched out my old car speakers for 2 sets of kicker DS 6.75 coax speakers. i have a 4 channel amp. my pontiac torrent originally came with 2 tweeters one in each of the a pillars and and a 6in midrange  in each door (4 door). i was just wondering would I be better off to run a component system in the front off my front two channels  and two midds in the back off my rear two channels 1 midd per channel or should i run stricktly mids of my rear two channels two midds per channel and stricktly use my front two channels for tweeters. any suggestions. I want to use factory location for the speakers btw 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.