youdoofus

whats the best perk of your job (or jobs)

i work at a health insurance company that has a massage therapist that you pay $15/15 min on thursdays. Its pretty nice to get a massage mid day to break up the monotony and then go to my car to jam out. Very satifying

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

I own my own company and build buildings for billion dollar companies.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Free Publix lunch everyday.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

My wife and I are both pharmacist so all the pills we pop....jk ?

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

On 10/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, THATpurpleKUSH said:

Unlimited access to the hoes that hustle fo me

That's what's up.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Cashing out some PTO $  $

__

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Last week one of the higher ups from corporate brought over a new Lambo Urus. I got to sit in it and got a vid of it revving, forgot to save still pics in snapchat. $250k, most expensive vehicle I've ever been in :boobiez: The seats literally wrap themselves around you, its incredible but could be claustrophobia inducing because the interior feels so small and the windows are like looking out gun slits though not as bad as a new Camaro.  

giphy.gif

Im a director for a managed print company. I get to travel all over the place, all expenses paid. 

CA.com FAQ's

HU: ///Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, KCE-433IV, KTX-100EQ Imprint, 8Gb iPod Touch

Front Mids: Eclipse SC6500

Front Tweeters: Morel made Xtant 28MM Silks

Subs: Audiomobile Evo 10" TC2+

Enclosure: 1.1 Cubes sealed with 10 Ounces Poly Fill

Amp: Audio Systems Twister F6 380 III

Best perk I have is I can do what I want. No one understand what I do, nor do they want to do it. 

Before that, the best perk I had in a job was nearly endless alcohol supplies for my home bar. 

Edited by Bohemian

Life's like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.

On 10/12/2018 at 8:07 AM, Spider Monkey said:

I'm the boss and I can do what ever the f**k I want.

BRB It is Friday so I have to golf.

Yeah me too but I can also make diamonds. So f**k you can you do that?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Champagne+facials&safe=off&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS815US815&hl=en-US&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivucG-zqXfAhUwFzQIHbkmCaIQ_AUoAXoECAoQAQ&biw=414&bih=722So f**k you can you do that?

pretty funnay eugy

15 hours ago, faulkton said:

Yes bro, I can pour champagne on people.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

I get paid really well and wake up....eh...sometime after 8, put on a fluffy robe and piggy slippers and roll upstairs, check my mail and chat with people before shit starts going down. InfoSec is a fantastic field.

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

Sometimes I even take a nap cause I'm olds.

"you have a face like a bulldog chewing a stinging nettle while taking a constipated dump in a heat wave"

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now