IIAF aka Italia HiFi The absolute pinnacle of Italian Hand Crafted Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Greetings, 

I wanted to share a website of a new speaker line available here in North America.  CVDistribution is the North American Distributor for this brand as well as PHD Audiophile Sound Systems.  The brand is called Italiana Industria Alta Fedeltia (IIAF, translated as Italian High Fidelity).  This company has a very long history of creating some of the very best speakers Italy has to offer.  

Please check out their website, IIAF Audio

Please check out CV Distribution  Click the Audio link at the top.

We are excited that James Wardlow is running IIAF's BL-5 3-way components (active) for the Unified Car Audio Championships this weekend in Louisville Kentucky at the Kentucky Convention Center.  Come out and have a listen.  If he isn't being judged, he should be open for demos.  

I hope you have a chance to go to SEMA where we will have an Audi A4 Avant in our booth, and CES where we will be debuting the very best we can create.  Trust me, it is worth looking at, and worth every penny we sank into it.

Have a great day,

Joe Wallis

Vice-President

IIAF Audio

Greetings,

I wanted to share a website of a new speaker line available here in North America. CVDistribution is the North American Distributor for this brand as well as PHD Audiophile Sound Systems. The brand is called Italiana Industria Alta Fedeltia (IIAF, translated as Italian High Fidelity). This company has a very long history of creating some of the very best speakers Italy has to offer.

Please check out their website, IIAF Audio

Please check out CV Distribution Click the Audio link at the top.

We are excited that James Wardlow is running IIAF's BL-5 3-way components (active) for the Unified Car Audio Championships this weekend in Louisville Kentucky at the Kentucky Convention Center. Come out and have a listen. If he isn't being judged, he should be open for demos.

I hope you have a chance to go to SEMA where we will have an Audi A4 Avant in our booth, and CES where we will be debuting the very best we can create. Trust me, it is worth looking at, and worth every penny we sank into it.

Have a great day,

Joe Wallis

Vice-President

IIAF Audio
Please check out our website now. ItaliaHiFi Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.