Sign in to follow this  
Rroark90

8inch dilemma

Does anyone have any experience with the meso, zvx and ampere 8 inch I’m really close to pulling the trigger but I keep 2nd guessing my self I want some 8s that can hit decent lows reason for going with 8s is they will be going under the seat of my 2015 extended cab Chevy any advice would be greatly appreciated 

I’m wanting to run bout 2k watts so I’ll be making a custom ported box with subs facing out if I did 10s they would be some pretty small 10s 

I’m open to any other suggestions for 8s I’d go with the sundown x8 but they cost more then I’m wanting to spend  right now

What is your budget and how many subs? Cone area is important if you want good lows, I would do 4 8s. 

giphy.gif

Both the ampere and meso are 800 rms zvx 900 looking at the specs of the ampere is looking like the best bet I think Bet but I can’t find a whole lot of real life experience with them same with the ct sounds meso I know a lot of them top 5 subwoofer topics have named the meso as a great pick but amazon reviews keep saying they gave it power it made a noise then played extremely quiet so it’s made me skeptical of the sub

Ampere has 17mm Xmax I had to message down4sounds to get the info idk why they didn’t list it on the site with the rest of the specs 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this