Amplifier that automatically controls Bass.

Participant count
  • Participants list

Smail Berk

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello, I'm new to this forum, I was having a Mercedes W204 with Harman/Kardon audio system, and when I listen to music with low level volume the bass was perfect even if music is low, now I have an Audi B9 with standard audio system, I installed a kenwoow 300w amp with OEM back woofer, and the bass is great when music is in a high volume but no bass when listening in low volume, can you help find an amp witch wan automatically control bass plz.

Hello, I'm new to this forum, I was having a Mercedes W204 with Harman/Kardon audio system, and when I listen to music with low level volume the bass was perfect even if music is low, now I have an Audi B9 with standard audio system, I installed a kenwoow 300w amp with OEM back woofer, and the bass is great when music is in a high volume but no bass when listening in low volume, can you help find an amp witch wan automatically control bass plz.
when you say that you have an Audi B9, i assume that you mean an A4 (B9 version). The problem youre experiencing is likely due to an eq setup that is set to bring the bass up incrementally with the volume but cutting it at low volumes. Is it a stock head unit?

thank you youdoofs i hava this unit 

and this is the amp I'm using

and I installes an original BO subwoofer like this one.

0045.jpg

g113KAC5204-F.jpeg

IMG_2548.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.