Jump to content


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

I Picked package up from ups hub first thing this morning. I’m still not quite sure what to think about this...quite strange 

 

Don’t think, just enjoy,lol. Called again recently. Representative said it was packed up and eating for ups to ship. Said she wasn’t sure why they haven’t sent the package out yet but she would contact them and update me. 

Everything you ordered was in your package?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My order just got refunded stating an issue with inventory discrepancy. 

  • Sad 1

Head Unit: AVIC-8200NEX

Front: ID CTX-6.5CS

Rear: ID CTX-6.5CS

Sub: SKAR VVX 12"

Amp: eD Nine.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone def getting fired over this I mean so far I technically got my order free...

my invoice doesn’t even list prices which I thought was super weird. 

Edited by MattinMO

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MattinMO said:

Someone def getting fired over this I mean so far I technically got my order free...

my invoice doesn’t even list prices which I thought was super weird. 

How does everything look? Quality wise?


2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It rained alllll day yesterday so I never brought it inside I will today and post some pics 


My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is the email I got for them today, yet I see nothing mentioning a refund 😡

Edited by Ridinhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got 1 email from them wanting me to rate their customer service from the phone call I made. I only know I got the refund because of my bank account. The web site shows that my orders are still processing.  


2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s separate .56 box @37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab.

 

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine 163 hu. Amp infinity k4 infinity k600  2 morel Maximo 10" subs separate boxes 1.1 CF @32 hz. 2 8 " eminence woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

i got 1 email from them wanting me to rate their customer service from the phone call I made. I only know I got the refund because of my bank account. The web site shows that my orders are still processing.  

I’ll get my refund, I paid thru PayPal. And mine also still says processing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ridinhi said:

I’ll get my refund, I paid thru PayPal. And mine also still says processing.

That's f;&#ked  up them saying it's ready for shipping then that email. I ended up ordering 2 other subs without their logo. Didn't need the amps but would've been nice. They kinda left a bad taste in my mouth on how they handled it.


2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s separate .56 box @37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab.

 

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine 163 hu. Amp infinity k4 infinity k600  2 morel Maximo 10" subs separate boxes 1.1 CF @32 hz. 2 8 " eminence woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fithwheel said:

That's f;&#ked  up them saying it's ready for shipping then that email. I ended up ordering 2 other subs without their logo. Didn't need the amps but would've been nice. They kinda left a bad taste in my mouth on how they handled it.

Exactly! Three different representatives told me the same thing. I will never deal with them again directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.


2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, audiobaun said:

F##**K JBL.Sorry no good peeps.Will not process orders of theyre own mistakes to make a customer happy for what they paid for and for what was presented FOR SALE and not honoring it.. but hey.. we will take your money?? That tells you the lack of customer service these days along with the integrity of a business.Its going on every where.

Couldn’t agree more!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...JBL is cool with me 😀

i must say these club series amps look cheesey in pics but they look and feel great in person. 

 

415388A5-37E2-4E13-BE61-64D375695BCC.jpeg


My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

...JBL is cool with me 😀

i must say these club series amps look cheesey in pics but they look and feel great in person. 

 

415388A5-37E2-4E13-BE61-64D375695BCC.jpeg

Glad someone has a good experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's free & easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×