Jbl sale?

Seemed to be legit as i was about to check out with the Club 704 through Pay Pal.I dont need any more amps.. LOL. Ive got plenty at the moment/ like 40+ amps. But Seemed legit checking out with Pay Pal

https://www.jbl.com/car-amplifiers/
Well, I shall soon find out if its legit. Just ordered the 4 channel and mono amp for $20 each. And while I was at it, went ahead and got a pair of the shallow mounts for $24 each. Figured if Im not pleased, Ill sale them on offerup or something.

Well, I shall soon find out if its legit. Just ordered the 4 channel and mono amp for $20 each. And while I was at it, went ahead and got a pair of the shallow mounts for $24 each. Figured if Im not pleased, Ill sale them on offerup or something.
Wonder if it was a glitch or a flash sale of sorts...I too shall find out ordered 2 amps. Haven’t got any emails saying shipped yet 

But props to @TrevorP for letting us know!

Last edited by a moderator:
After spending 45 min on the chat with Jbl customer service basically couldn’t provide a reason why it was cancelled I think they just got overwhelming orders and cancelled some of them... 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.