Pioneer AVH-1300NEX randomly display or not-display SiriusXM album artworks?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SimmZ

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi! I am new here but I am a long term audio enthusiast with a lot of audio setup in the past, a few competition also. Now I am not doing that much of large audio setup, but I still likes it very much.

My question is I just installed a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX touchscreen headunit in my car, with a SiriusXM SXV300C receiver module. I love the overall headunit and I only have one tiny issue with it... well, maybe it's not an issue. Is that when I am listening SiriusXM feed, my radio only show randomly (sometime yes, sometime no) the album artworks... where the radio is supposed to display the album artwork, it only shows the SiriusXM logo. Before you are wondering, yes the stations I usually listen are always displaying the album artwork. Because I have another car with a high-end factory sound system (with a large touchscreen display) and it shows the album artwork 100% of the time on the same stations. I just updated my AVH-1300NEX to the latest firmware, since it was coming with 8.05 in the box and the current version is 8.35 (june 2018). But this doesn't make any difference.

It's definitely not a big issue, but in the other hand when I decided to install a touchscreen display instead of a small 1-DIN radio, it was in the purpose of having this nice, large display with the album artworks... so this is a small disappointment. ?

Thanks!!! ?

Hi! I am new here but I am a long term audio enthusiast with a lot of audio setup in the past, a few competition also. Now I am not doing that much of large audio setup, but I still likes it very much.

My question is I just installed a Pioneer AVH-1300NEX touchscreen headunit in my car, with a SiriusXM SXV300C receiver module. I love the overall headunit and I only have one tiny issue with it... well, maybe it's not an issue. Is that when I am listening SiriusXM feed, my radio only show randomly (sometime yes, sometime no) the album artworks... where the radio is supposed to display the album artwork, it only shows the SiriusXM logo. Before you are wondering, yes the stations I usually listen are always displaying the album artwork. Because I have another car with a high-end factory sound system (with a large touchscreen display) and it shows the album artwork 100% of the time on the same stations. I just updated my AVH-1300NEX to the latest firmware, since it was coming with 8.05 in the box and the current version is 8.35 (june 2018). But this doesn't make any difference.

It's definitely not a big issue, but in the other hand when I decided to install a touchscreen display instead of a small 1-DIN radio, it was in the purpose of having this nice, large display with the album artworks... so this is a small disappointment. ?

Thanks!!! ?
Hello, and welcome to the forum! I have the avh2300nex and i had some weird issues with it right after installing it myself. What i ended up doing is factory resetting it from within the menu and starting from scratch and its been fine ever since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.