New amp and component install help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Demetrielenis

CarAudio.com Newbie
Just installed  a set of alpine type r components 110rms, and went with a 2 channel amp to power them a precision power 130rms x 2 I know it's a older budget amp only cost 80 on sonicelectronix, I'm not too impressed with the alpines I'm not sure if it's the amp or the speakers you usually hear good things about them and they weren't cheap at 300 bucks when I bought them, I just dont feel overly impressed with the loudness and sound quality  

Just installed  a set of alpine type r components 110rms, and went with a 2 channel amp to power them a precision power 130rms x 2 I know it's a older budget amp only cost 80 on sonicelectronix, I'm not too impressed with the alpines I'm not sure if it's the amp or the speakers you usually hear good things about them and they weren't cheap at 300 bucks when I bought them, I just dont feel overly impressed with the loudness and sound quality  
what model is the amp you have pushing the type-r's? those things usually need a fair amount of power to sound good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.