Is anyone still building enclosures?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Whattha
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Oklahoma
I have been out of car audio for some time, and am currently putting together a system for my Denali. Was curious if anyone on the forums is still building enclosures? Want something for 2-15's with some nice finish work. Anyways let me know. Thanks

About a month ago, I fabbed up a ported box for a buddy's 2010 Tahoe with a single 15" Kicker sub.  Covered it with tan carpeting to match the interior.  Only downside to making and box and shipping is the overall cost.  Likely, the freight charge is going to be up there.  :(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.

About this thread

Whattha

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Whattha
Oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date