How well are your subs picking up the deepest frequency in Eminem's new track "Killshot"?

canadiansteve
10+ year member

Hey, it's been an awfully long time since I've posted on here. 

I'm a bass head, loved the ultra deep tones since I was very young, and this track by Eminem titled Killshot has one of the deepest notes I've ever had the pleasure of hearing in  a song ( not just a sweep ).  So, is there anyone that can tell me what frequency he's dropping in it? And how well are your subs picking it up?

Thanks everyone,

Steve

Hey, it's been an awfully long time since I've posted on here. 

I'm a bass head, loved the ultra deep tones since I was very young, and this track by Eminem titled Killshot has one of the deepest notes I've ever had the pleasure of hearing in  a song ( not just a sweep ).  So, is there anyone that can tell me what frequency he's dropping in it? And how well are your subs picking it up?

Thanks everyone,

Steve
holy **** dude!!! been a member since 02 and you have 119 posts??? anyways, there is a spectrum analyzer you can get for your phone that should tell you within reason of what freq your subs are playing.

holy **** dude!!! been a member since 02 and you have 119 posts??? anyways, there is a spectrum analyzer you can get for your phone that should tell you within reason of what freq your subs are playing.
Heh, yeah it sure has been a long time.  Didn't really post a whole lot but I soaked up some knowledge at the time.  Nowadays, my eyesight is toast so I'm into the home audio scene.  That being said, I still use car audio subwoofers for my HT.  I've been using a pair of Audiomobile Evo-R 12's ( Matt Overpeck designed ) on a Mackie M-1400i that I've been rockin for nearly 16 years.  Box is 7.5 CF tuned to 25hz with dual 5" square ports ( 50 sq in total ).  The low end UMPH this setup provides is incredible and really emphasizes the deepest tones. 

I'll check into that analyzer, there's something about the note in this song that makes the walls pulsate.

Steve

The best I can do is find that it's dropping UNDER 30hz. 29ish hertz. Sorry it's not visible...

Killshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.