Speaker Popping

Participant count
  • Participant list
Check your settings on amp and HU. Its possible you may be clipping your speakers is what it sounds like to me..I like Jeremy11 question as well.May need to make some adjustments before you damage your speakers

Check your settings on amp and HU. Its possible you may be clipping your speakers is what it sounds like to me..I like Jeremy11 question as well.May need to make some adjustments before you damage your speakers
My settings on my HU are all at normal nothing changed with the HPF or LPF. My amp is just set for normal frequencies no bass boost or anything. I have my gain lower then the normal and the front speakers start popping at 4/5 max volume.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.