4 channel amp rear speakers only bass

Participant count
  • Participant list
Have a look at the LPF/HPF for the channels in which the back speakers are connected, might have to adjust the frequencies.

I just hooked up an amp, previously all the speakers played music at a normal level coming from the head unit. With the amp the rear speakers only play bass, everything else is very quiet. Is this normal? I tried making sure nothing was reversed and such.
what deck do you have? are the rear channels set up as a sub out in the settings?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That amp does not have the RCA summing feature. You will have to use RCA splitters at the amp. If you already have that, then check the gains.
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...
I would keep the amp you have and keep the components. Place the components in some universal door pods, and look at getting a powered SAS 8"...
A 6 channel and a single sub amp would be my choice. Or a 2ch, 4ch and a sub amp. You don't need 2 channels for subs.

About this thread

ElectricSoap

ElectricSoap
Odenton, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ElectricSoap