Custom Speaker pods

Participant count
  • Participants list
May be worth tying out. as stated.. Possibly could be a little flimsy not knowing what type of material used or if there is any kind of bracing within the mold itself.id call and ask about them Specs/Ect. before buying.Also consider the mounting Depth.as well.looks like they could be painted to match interior or at the least you have a mold for fiber glassing later on as well.And may need be sealed off along the outer edge

Slo_Ride said:
Price isn't bad. Don't like the finish though. I will always prefer to make my own.
Price is right for sure esp compared to Qlogic  kick panels . The finish is almost a perfect match for LTZ panels and right color for mine but you could always refinish or wrap in vinyl easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.