Wheelwell Liner Vibration

Participant count
  • Participant list

cas0586

WV
Looking to get rid of a wheelwell liner vibration. Considering putting small rubber washer in between the fenders/rear fascia and spraying the liners with truck bed liner. Any other suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good One

c.png

Looking to get rid of a wheelwell liner vibration. Considering putting small rubber washer in between the fenders/rear fascia and spraying the liners with truck bed liner. Any other suggestions?
I assume you mean inner fenders. Front, rear, or both. What vehicle? I assume they are plastic. I shouldn't have to do so much assuming bro. Are the screws or screw holes worn out? Are they tight against the sheet metal (plastic?)?  Making them more rigid wouldn't necessarily help if they're loose and just flopping around.

First gen Cadillac CTS. Rear wheelwell liners. Yes they are plastic. All the fasteners are tight with no play. I have noico 80mil installed everywhere. Just trying to get rid of this and I should be good.

Are you sure it's the wheelwells? Not trying to treat you like a dummy. If so then they are flexing and a spray undercoating or bed liner should stiffen them up a good bit. That's where I would start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cas0586

cas0586
WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Slo_Ride