FU Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Did a search and nothing came up... but anyone running or has dealt with FU Audio? Im liking their pricing and specs but want to hear from anyone whos run them or has them. 
few of us have the.. boominburban on fu audio and for the love of bass fb pages is on here.. my 750 is awesome on 1150rms.. just know they need more than rated power, i tried it at 2 ohm 900rms it wasn't enough power., many people run 1500rms to the 750 and 2k to the 1250's.. friend has 1250 15 it's a very nice sub that carbon cone is something.. u can mesage frank at fu on fu page or send him email he noramlly replies in like 5 mins.. heres mine

WP_20180731_16_03_44_Pro.jpg

he's wrong they are assembled in SC however i did have a glue issue on my 1st one from last yr and yeah i wsn't happy about it but some epoxy and clamps fixed it and they haven't had that problem this yr., my new d2 is perfect.. also many sub companies even sundown and sq have had glue issues

No problem with my 8 750s.

My buddy has 4 750 15s.

Other buddy has 6 750 15s

Other buddy has 2 1250 18s.

Cant beat the 300 or 750s for the prices. Over the 750s I would go elsewhere personally.

Cool thanks guys...I was thinking about the FU15000TI-12 in 2 cubes ported on my 'sendo bd2000 that I have laying around. It would be purely daily bumping, but I wasn't sure how musical they would be. Not looking for a burp machine or anything like that. 

Cool thanks guys...I was thinking about the FU15000TI-12 in 2 cubes ported on my 'sendo bd2000 that I have laying around. It would be purely daily bumping, but I wasn't sure how musical they would be. Not looking for a burp machine or anything like that. 
2 cubes ain’t gonna be enough esp if that’s before displacement, I have a fu1500ti 12 I bought off a member on here and I have threw it in a box for my fi bl 12 that’s 2.6 after displacement to try it out and that’s too small and the tune was too high. Anyway I hooked it up to my sq2200.2 and it was getting low and flexing the roof I took it out because now that’s it’s finally cooled down I have to start damping the roof. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.