My list of gear as follows

1x Boss mono block amp 2500w (old setup)

-twin pioneer champs Dvc 1200w 12"

1x pioneer 4ch amp 1000w (60rms x4ch)

- 2x pioneer 6.5 260w (60w                                                 rms)component

- 2x pioneer 260w 6" (60w rms) coaxial

Head deck : pioneer fxh755 bt (2 RCA out)

Just wanted to know the best way to get the audio to the amps,

1 RCA per amp?

I've never delt with  4ch is just having 1 RCA going to give me full control or full quality on my 4ch. If I got 2 RCA splitters would that achieve anything useful?   

Is high level worth using do I lose any quality compared to RCA? So out RCA into mono amp amd high level into 4ch amp?

What's the best way about doing this. Is there any recommendations? I'm not wanting to spend too much money on this ?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jason Taylor
      So I recently have been running Rockford p2 12s, 2 of them, but they both recently blew, and I personally am not a Rockford fan anyways and am looking for what to go with next, my price range is like $120 per sub or but I’m flexible on that. Just want to get something that hits harder than the p2s and is not Rockford... the amp I’m using is the Rockford prime 1200.1D, looked at a lot of subs but can’t seem to find any in my price range that out do the p2 if anyone has any recommendations and or personal experience upgrading from the p2 line that would be amazing... thanks
    • By MojoGamerz
      Hi, this is my first post! Any help would be much appreciated.
      Now I am looking at getting 2 subwoofers and these are Pioneer TS-W311D4 (12" Champion Series DVC 4 ohm). These subs perform at 800 watt rms combined (400 watt rms each) and I'm going to wire the DVC in parallel and in parallel with the amplifier to make a total 1 ohm load. Now I have 2 amplifiers in mind and these are the Pioneer GM-D9601 or the Pioneer GM-D8601 and these of course are 1 ohm stable. So the GM-D9601 performs 1200 watt rms at 1 ohm and the GM-D8601 performs at 800 watt rms at 1 ohm (which would be a perfect match).
      So my question is, is it a good idea to buy the GM-D9601 and have more "headroom" or just match the rms ratings and get the GM-D8601? And would I be right in thinking that the GM-D9601 will run cooler as it won't be as stressed as the GM-D8601? Thank you :)
    • By Drewborice
      whats the best amp I could use for 4 alpine 6x8 speaker rated at 100 watts rms each and 300 Watts max at 4 ohms I was thinking the jbl GTR-104 4 channel amp for a budget but if I was going to spend more I thought a alpine X-A70F 4 channel 
      or what do u think would be the best to power them?