My list of gear as follows

1x Boss mono block amp 2500w (old setup)

-twin pioneer champs Dvc 1200w 12"

1x pioneer 4ch amp 1000w (60rms x4ch)

- 2x pioneer 6.5 260w (60w                                                 rms)component

- 2x pioneer 260w 6" (60w rms) coaxial

Head deck : pioneer fxh755 bt (2 RCA out)

Just wanted to know the best way to get the audio to the amps,

1 RCA per amp?

I've never delt with  4ch is just having 1 RCA going to give me full control or full quality on my 4ch. If I got 2 RCA splitters would that achieve anything useful?   

Is high level worth using do I lose any quality compared to RCA? So out RCA into mono amp amd high level into 4ch amp?

What's the best way about doing this. Is there any recommendations? I'm not wanting to spend too much money on this ?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Katie Nicole
      View Listing Powerbass Xtreme XA-1500D .. 1500 WATTS
      PowerBass Xtreme 
      1500-Watts
      XA-1500D🤗
      Advertiser Katie Nicole Date 02/15/2019 Price $250.00 Category Amplifier Classifieds  
    • By Katie Nicole
      PowerBass Xtreme 
      1500-Watts
      XA-1500D🤗
    • By Paul Jacobson
      Okay so basically don't have a lot of knowledge about car audio systems just want my car to be obnoxiously loud.  I have a 4 channel amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs.  Can someone direct me to an installation guide to make it easier.  Also is it possible to have all 4 speakers and 2 subs hooked up to 1 amp or hook 2 of the speakers straight to the headunit cheers
    • By magman
      I am confused on how you tune an amp and line out converter at the same time. I have an LP7-2 LOC, and R1100M Amp and they both have gain knobs on it. I understand that for each, if tuning by ear, you need to put your radio at 3/4ths volume, play a 40hz test tone, and then turn the gain knobs up until the subwoofer starts audibly distorting, but how do you do it both? The only thing I can think of is to just leave the LOC at 100% gain and then turn the amp up until it starts to distort and then leave it right before it distorts, but is that really the right way?