My list of gear as follows

1x Boss mono block amp 2500w (old setup)

-twin pioneer champs Dvc 1200w 12"

1x pioneer 4ch amp 1000w (60rms x4ch)

- 2x pioneer 6.5 260w (60w                                                 rms)component

- 2x pioneer 260w 6" (60w rms) coaxial

Head deck : pioneer fxh755 bt (2 RCA out)

Just wanted to know the best way to get the audio to the amps,

1 RCA per amp?

I've never delt with  4ch is just having 1 RCA going to give me full control or full quality on my 4ch. If I got 2 RCA splitters would that achieve anything useful?   

Is high level worth using do I lose any quality compared to RCA? So out RCA into mono amp amd high level into 4ch amp?

What's the best way about doing this. Is there any recommendations? I'm not wanting to spend too much money on this ?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By atvman153
      Hello car audiophiles, this is my first ever forum thread anywhere. I'm just wandering if I need to upgrade my alternator to a "high output", and if so, what amperage would I need. My setup currently is a 02 Buick LeSabre, with a 800cca battery from advance Auto, with a PSI platform 3 12 inch sub, dvc 2 ohm that pushes 3000w. The amp I'm trying to use is a soundstream 8000w.1d. the amp pushes 4000w rms at 1 ohm. I tried using my current wiring setup(4 guage and all stock electrical wiring) and when I did the amp kept blinking into protect mode and making a very loud distinct whine through the speakers. When I felt the amp, it was as hot as a firecracker, and so was the 4 guage power wire. Please help someone

• By DoubleKill
      Hello guys, recently I bought an amplifier over ebay.
      The model is: Pioneer - GM 3000 the version with 8DIN connectors at the back, however seller didn't mention that.
      So I spoke to an electrical mechanic who added chinches to this connectors and tried the amplifer locally at the workplace and it's working.
      Whenever I tried to connect it to my car, it does start for a couple of seconds, but the noise is really strange like I have a broken speaker and then it turns off.
      He told me maybe bad ground or something, but I tried on a different car with differents cables and it remain the same issue.

I thought to myself if the cables aren't strong enough maybe they don't provide the necessary power to supply this monster
      the cables I ordered are these:
      Cables I ordered

I connected everything as it supposed to be, but it doesn't work at all.
      It starts for a couple of seconds then it turns off, maybe goes in protect mode but I don't understand this very much.
      Any advice appreciated also if you have service manual for this model: Pioneer GM-3000 I will be very happy.

• By ecojet
      Hey guys, I need some help regarding to the RCA outputs for my headunit, it’s a Sony WX-GT90B. It’s got an inbuilt amp but I’m using a 2 channel pioneer amp for my sub. However, my headunit is confusing me quite a bit, it’s got 6 RCA Outputs, the one I’m looking at plugging into is labeled “Sub”, but the RCA Colours are the same (see picture). What does that mean?, does it correlate with the red/white ones next to it?, I’m unsure what it means so any help would be greatly appreciated.
      cheers
      ecojet

• By ecojet
      Hey guys, I'm in need of some help in the form of picking the right amplifier for my sub. It's pioneer TS-A300B with around 500WRMS @ 2 ohms, I'm looking to run it at about 300-350wrms, I'm thinking a monoblock amp because it's less stuffing around, I need an amp wthat has a LP Filter however . What would you guys suggest?, any and all help is greatly appreciated 
      cheers