ID CXS 64 V2 or what????

Participant count
  • Participant list

300ZX Twin Turbo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Looking to swap out my factory setup in my project car (91 300zx) was looking at the Image Dynamics CXS64 V2 6.5" .  Found em on ebay for $269 just wondering is that a good buy or is there better out there for the money. Not really looking to go active, dont feel like tuning etc looking for minimal work lol. Going to go very cheap for the rear 6.5 and looking to spend 270 or less for the front. Welcome to all opinions and suggestions. Thanks. If you have a good sub $50 6.5" for the rear id appreciate that also.

Looking to swap out my factory setup in my project car (91 300zx) was looking at the Image Dynamics CXS64 V2 6.5" .  Found em on ebay for $269 just wondering is that a good buy or is there better out there for the money. Not really looking to go active, dont feel like tuning etc looking for minimal work lol. Going to go very cheap for the rear 6.5 and looking to spend 270 or less for the front. Welcome to all opinions and suggestions. Thanks. If you have a good sub $50 6.5" for the rear id appreciate that also.
you can get great sound for far less than 270 and still stay passive. if you have the depth in your front doors (should be able to. ive had a few nissans and their doors arent too terribly skinny in anything better than a sentra) you can get a set of dayton 6.5s or some silver flutes, passive x-overs by dayton and a set of tweets that also have their own frequency blocking filters. the mids are around 60 a pair, the passive xovers are about $7 each and a set of tweeters can go for as little as $20 a set or you can get some massive audio tweets thatll rip your face off if you have enough power behind them for about $55

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

300ZX Twin Turbo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
300ZX Twin Turbo
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date