Cd player and amp wont power on anymore

Participant count
  • Participants list

BR3ttowns419

CarAudio.com Newbie
I recently unhooked and rehooked my setup. Now my CD player wont turn on and amp lights are off as well. I checked every fuse visually and replaced a couple. My CD player will try to eject a disc it even says it connected to my phone through bluetooth but wont light up or play. Where should I begin to troubleshoot? CD player is **** boss 660rgbg, and amp is power acoustik ov2-820. I searched but couldnt find anything with both amp and cdplayer not powering on even tho cd player appears to have power. Yes I'm a noob I know. 

sounds like the ignition wire isn't connected properly (red wire on radio).  The battery constant (yellow wire on radio) will let the HU eject discs. 

Another idea is that the faceplate (if detachable) isn't fully seated or the connection to the faceplate is bad.

sounds like the ignition wire isn't connected properly (red wire on radio).  The battery constant (yellow wire on radio) will let the HU eject discs. 

Another idea is that the faceplate (if detachable) isn't fully seated or the connection to the faceplate is bad.
I would also add that you may possibly have to reset the head unit as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.