Help selecting 8"/10" for 4th order Bandpass

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blove1991
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I can't get the search function to work on this website anymore. I have tried researching this topic but haven't really found anything that clicks for me. My only takeaway is that a low Fs and QES is desired for a sub that will perform well in a 4th order.

Need:8" or 10" that will perform alright in a 4th, anywhere from 400w-1200w RMS
Reason: Port will be firing through the ski hole (2013 Honda Accord) and will be sealed off from the rest of the trunk.
Goal: Not concerned with top notch sound quality, just want to play some slowed music and get down lol
Budget: Don't really want to spend over $250ish

Bonus: Recommend an amp 400-1200rms also would like to stay under $250ish

I can't get the search function to work on this website anymore. I have tried researching this topic but haven't really found anything that clicks for me. My only takeaway is that a low Fs and QES is desired for a sub that will perform well in a 4th order.

Need:8" or 10" that will perform alright in a 4th, anywhere from 400w-1200w RMS
Reason: Port will be firing through the ski hole (2013 Honda Accord) and will be sealed off from the rest of the trunk.
Goal: Not concerned with top notch sound quality, just want to play some slowed music and get down lol
Budget: Don't really want to spend over $250ish

Bonus: Recommend an amp 400-1200rms also would like to stay under $250ish
massive audio 8" and a pioneer gm-d8601. well under 250 and youll have room for box building materials

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.