5,000+ posts

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
WA
069.jpg

068.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

Thanks OP.

I thinking real hard about getting this go with the C-2400.1 I just ordered.

It looks much darker than the pic on the Wolfram web site.

Almost carbon compared to the lighter aluminum/tungsten color.

I hope they are the same shade ?

I just got my 125.4 installed and habe some tuning questions. It is a big!! Amp. Almost as big as the 3000.1 wolfram I  have. I was hoping they would be the same shade as well. They are not. This one is definitely darker. It *****. Idk why they'd  make them different shades. Totally different color.

20180913_013700.jpg

thanx. That's just a temp fix. Saving up for some gp 2/0 and that place where all the wires are crimped will sit my xs d3400 with bus bar and cleaned up connections abit. Switch to ring terminals instead of ferrules. More cost effective that way.

Sold my Soundstream amps just days ago....finally. No longer is SS in my life, unless it's the older amps. Some more pics with the 3k amp too. In the middle of reworking my amp rack. Oh btw, mine are same color.

010.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

009.jpg

L1ttlet said:
Like the setup. What are u pushing for the sub mids and highs?
It's in my sig what I'm running. I noticed that it shows the equipment I'm running on my big computer at home but when on the phone, it doesn't show it. 2 Sundown X 15's, Polk Audio mids/highs.

Nice. Nvr really thought polk audio of selling good speakers. Was thinking bout getting some sundown 10's u series. Really want to but can't  justify spending that much. You went active or passive with the wolfram 125.4? I'm  still trying to figure out how to tune it as each channel just has the one knob.or rather the bandpass filter.

Nice. Nvr really thought polk audio of selling good speakers. Was thinking bout getting some sundown 10's u series. Really want to but can't  justify spending that much. You went active or passive with the wolfram 125.4? I'm  still trying to figure out how to tune it as each channel just has the one knob.or rather the bandpass filter.
Not hooked up yet, but the 4 ch amp has active x-over settings. That area is out of my expertise however Jeffdachef knows that area better than me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.