Boomin_tahoe

Wolfram audio 125.4

069.jpg

068.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835 (Pioneer DEH-80PRS coming soon)

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Thanks OP.

I thinking real hard about getting this go with the C-2400.1 I just ordered.

It looks much darker than the pic on the Wolfram web site.

Almost carbon compared to the lighter aluminum/tungsten color.

I hope they are the same shade ?

Your word is shit here...Tell us how brain surgery works next, you kid genius you.

What kind?

Well split brain surgery, my favorite, is the process of cutting the corpus callosum to sever the connection between the left and right sides of the brain. Usually this surgery is only performed as treatment of severe incidents of epilepsy. The after effects of the surgery are very interesting...

I just got my 125.4 installed and habe some tuning questions. It is a big!! Amp. Almost as big as the 3000.1 wolfram I  have. I was hoping they would be the same shade as well. They are not. This one is definitely darker. It sucks. Idk why they'd  make them different shades. Totally different color.

20180913_013700.jpg

1 hour ago, L1ttlet said:

20180916_175141.jpg

20180916_175204.jpg

I like my wires to be running straight into the amplifier and distro block.Seem like the wiring looks to be stressed.Its like water running through piping..any bends and it seems to slow down.Pretty cool looking and simplistic amp rack.

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

thanx. That's just a temp fix. Saving up for some gp 2/0 and that place where all the wires are crimped will sit my xs d3400 with bus bar and cleaned up connections abit. Switch to ring terminals instead of ferrules. More cost effective that way.

Sold my Soundstream amps just days ago....finally. No longer is SS in my life, unless it's the older amps. Some more pics with the 3k amp too. In the middle of reworking my amp rack. Oh btw, mine are same color.

010.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

009.jpg

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

On 9/24/2018 at 2:48 AM, audiobaun said:

I like my wires to be running straight into the amplifier and distro block.Seem like the wiring looks to be stressed.Its like water running through piping..any bends and it seems to slow down.Pretty cool looking and simplistic amp rack.

Yeah that would drive me nuts.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

14 hours ago, Boomin_tahoe said:

Sold my Soundstream amps just days ago....finally. No longer is SS in my life, unless it's the older amps. Some more pics with the 3k amp too. In the middle of reworking my amp rack. Oh btw, mine are same color.

010.jpg

012.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

009.jpg

Sweet bro. I love the look of the Wolfram amps. 

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Time to hook those fellas up!!

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Nice. Looks good. They look different color in first pic and then the same in the other. 

Like the setup. What are u pushing for the sub mids and highs?

On 9/26/2018 at 7:53 PM, L1ttlet said:

Like the setup. What are u pushing for the sub mids and highs?

It's in my sig what I'm running. I noticed that it shows the equipment I'm running on my big computer at home but when on the phone, it doesn't show it. 2 Sundown X 15's, Polk Audio mids/highs.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Nice. Nvr really thought polk audio of selling good speakers. Was thinking bout getting some sundown 10's u series. Really want to but can't  justify spending that much. You went active or passive with the wolfram 125.4? I'm  still trying to figure out how to tune it as each channel just has the one knob.or rather the bandpass filter.

5 hours ago, L1ttlet said:

Nice. Nvr really thought polk audio of selling good speakers. Was thinking bout getting some sundown 10's u series. Really want to but can't  justify spending that much. You went active or passive with the wolfram 125.4? I'm  still trying to figure out how to tune it as each channel just has the one knob.or rather the bandpass filter.

Not hooked up yet, but the 4 ch amp has active x-over settings. That area is out of my expertise however Jeffdachef knows that area better than me.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Solid amp, our SSA customers have liked the performance and value.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this