ThxOne

Another My Boss is a Jerk Thread.

I work for a red white and blue pizza company as a delivery driver. It was paying well until my boss over staffed drivers. Now we fight for deliveries. But at least his numbers are much better and he is getting his monthly bonuses. Most of the people I work with stand around and play on their phones, mostly when we are in between rushes, some do it all the time, including the managers. While others stand around doing nothing I am cleaning, stocking, folding boxes, sweeping, taking out cardboard and trash and doing dishes. This is every day that I come into work. Sometimes when I start doing all these things, a couple of the other employees will join in briefly. Usually later in the night my bosses will start sending people home when business dies down and they leave quick. When it comes to me leaving I am told to clean this, clean that, take out trash, sweep the floors.... basically all of the things I do all day long when everyone else is playing on their phones.

Over time this has frustrated me to the point that I have vocalized my concerns several times. So now they tell me I whine all the time about everything. The other employees and the bosses make jokes about me whining. Obviously this has pissed me off as well. We are all there, we all get paid the same to do the same work but I am doing all the work most of the time... of course I am going to get frustrated, especially when other people get sent home without doing any side work. Anyway... on to the other issues:

1. I changed my insurance company from Progressive to Geico... When I paid for the new policy the effective date they gave me made it valid in 24 hours. This made me miss one day of work. It had NOTHING to do with me, it is the date Geico gave me and I have the email to prove it.

2. A week in advance I requested the 5th of Sept. off to spend time with my 65 year old mother on her birthday. My boss said ok.

3. Two days ago my Jeeps water pump busted. Tis my only vehicle.

Yesterday, my boss called me a liar to my face about the insurance, told me my mom is a "bullshit" reason to not be at work and told me to take the rest of the week off to fix my Jeep. He accused me of not caring about the Job or anyone there, Said he has to cover my shift once a week every week and all I do is complain about stuff and he is tired of my attitude. Mind you I showed him the email from Geico. I showed him my Jeep gushing coolant (mind you I told them the night before it broke and I needed to fix it, they sent another driver home and made me finish the night out. I sent a text to my boss that night requesting the next day off so I could repair it. He never responded) the next day I went to work... I didn't want to start the water pump repair in case it took all day (possible unforeseen issues) and I wanted the "ok" from the boss. I get to work and he is playing on his phone. Doesn't acknowledge me. So I said HEY! Did you get my text last night? He said yup, without looking at me. I said, you didn't respond. He said I know, so, what's your point. I said ok, here is what's going to happen. I am taking the day off to repair my Jeep. Have a nice day. That's when he turned into a Jerk, called me a liar, insulted my family and made my take the rest of the week off. For the record, it took me one and a half hours to fix my Jeep, no issues came up and I could have work had he just responded to my text and not been an asshole. I am heading out to an interview at a competitor in a few minutes and I am going to see the owner of my current store today.

Just because you show up to work and do your job as you have been told to do it, doesn't mean anything if you work with and for underachieving and selfish pricks. Whatever you do, don't open your mouth and speak up... then you are a big baby.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Rolling Cluster F**K - But Sounds Good

When I used to be able to when shit got to me I'd simply burn a j and quickly got over it. Now idk I guess things (other people) don't bother me like it used to. Sometimes I feel I'm a lot better off ignoring things I can't control. 

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s 1.1 37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  type s 15 3.5 @ 30hz or type s12 2.4 @ 36 hz  or jbl s3 1.5 42hz. 2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

There’s like five other pizza companies you could work for and are usually always hiring

My wife doesn’t know about my car audio addiction...shhhh

6 minutes ago, MattinMO said:

There’s like five other pizza companies you could work for and are usually always hiring

Oh I know. I am working on it now. It just baffles me that people are allowed to get paid for being lazy pieces of crap and the managers do it right along with them. When they get called out or someone speaks up... they get belittled and ultimately punished.

2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Full Active Build Coming Soon (Technically in progress?)

6 hours ago, fithwheel said:

When I used to be able to when shit got to me I'd simply burn a j and quickly got over it. Now idk I guess things (other people) don't bother me like it used to. Sometimes I feel I'm a lot better off ignoring things I can't control. 

If I worked for a food joint I'd stay high and be eating the f**k out of everything.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

4 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

If I worked for a food joint I'd stay high and be eating the f**k out of everything.

Half the staff is and does lol.

Put your dick in his coffee.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

8 minutes ago, Popwarhomie said:

Put your dick in his coffee.

Bro. Wow that would hurt so f*****g bad.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

16 minutes ago, Slo_Ride said:

I always got a lot less pissed off about shit when I was high then when I wasn't high. Idk though maybe I was just pissed off because I wasn't high. Hard to remember for some reason.

2006 ridgeline hu:KW ddx9903s morel 5.25 maximo comps 6.5 maximo coaxial 2 type r 8s 1.1 37 hz amp Rf t1000x5ab

work truck 2017 international pro star Alpine ute62 hu. Amps RF t1000.5ad 4 ch mode infinity k1000  type s 15 3.5 @ 30hz or type s12 2.4 @ 36 hz  or jbl s3 1.5 42hz. 2 8 " eminence pro woofers. 2" Dayton rs52fn midrange. 1 1/8 Dayton dc28f silk dome tweeters.

1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:

Bro. Wow that would hurt so f*****g bad.

Ehhh. I had herpes once...

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Just now, Popwarhomie said:

Ehhh. I had herpes once...

At least you were able to give them all away.

1 minute ago, Slo_Ride said:

At least you were able to give them all away.

Right. Thank God that shit is gone now.

I can keep them busy by ordering pizzas w/o customers for the other morons to take while you get the legit ones and stay busy outside of the shop.

I hate lazy fucs

This bridge is burned.  You're both f**k ups but I do like your work ethic.  Go find another shit tier pizza place to work.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

I told my boss several times I didn't need the rest of the week off, that my Jeep was fixed, I even showed up to work at my scheduled time... It did not go well for me and I was not allowed to work. I am still waiting to hear from the owner and the person directly under the owner of the store. Seems like people are ignoring me on purpose. I wonder if they will ignore the health department... I have decided to change my employment anyway and I am a vindictive and spiteful asshole so yeah, I think a surprise visit from the health department is in order. My store stays at 98 to 99 on their inspection because they always get tipped off as to when the inspector is coming. Management made us work our asses off to make those scores happen.

I bet if they got surprised with an inspection it would be in the 70's or very low 80's. The pizza sauce is left out all day at room temp with tiny black flies flying around it all day. They pull the pasta and chicken wings out of the bottom of the make line, which is refrigerated, and leave all of it out all day at room temp. When they make the pizzas, ingredients fall past the pizza into trays, meats, cheese's and all the other toppings, these stay in the trays all day at room temp and we are made to pick through it all at the end of the night and put the product back in their containers to be reused. They don't date food unless the owner is coming. Trash is piled up behind a wall and left their most of the day behind the oven. An unused office has rats in it and smells of urine all the time. Management picks pieces of meat off of customers food before it gets boxed up for delivery. People handling the food rarely wash their hands even after going outside to smoke or after being in the restroom.

2 hours ago, Spider Monkey said:

This bridge is burned.  You're both f**k ups but I do like your work ethic.  Go find another shit tier pizza place to work.

you're a bubblehead

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

2 hours ago, Spider Monkey said:

Lol shit tier pizza place 

Edited by fithwheel

This is why I will never again work in that tier of job. Then again, I'm not a f**k up who decided to never pursue a career.

OP, get a job in security. It pays 12-15/hr and is easy as f**k once you find a good site. Get in with a larger company and ask to transfer sites/shifts until you find an easy one. Sit on your ass on forums and watching youtube videos all day while getting paid. Go outside or to your vehicle once an hour to get stoned as f**k. I have multiple friends who do this, night shifts are always the best if you can get used to it. A friend sees 1 maybe 2 people a night and the rest of the night he just plays ps4 and gets high. 

Is your self respect and dignity really worth someone who acts that way for measly money? You are an adult, right?

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

2 hours ago, youdoofus said:

you're a bubblehead

And you're ugly.

2 hours ago, fithwheel said:

Lol shit tier pizza place 

Tell me I'm wrong.

You're a Bubblehead™

Check Out My Feedback

Say something witty and you might just end up here.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now