Yay for goodies!!

youdoofus

Skibidi
Stuffs came in the mail today

20180910_170150.jpg

moar stuffs should be arriving today according to UPS tracking. EBFlex will finally going in the whip so the SQ2200.1 can go back in too

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't make out the 2 items at the top of the pic? 2 hot dogs? Idk man it's got me wondering probably nothing to do with what you're trying to show. Kinda look like oscarmyer on my phone anyway 
HAHAHA!!! Nice!! It’s a 4 legged foldable silicone pan stand thing. One of these things. My fiancée made some Romanian ciorba (she grew up on Romania and moved here in the late 90s), so it was dinner time when I took the pic and I didn’t bother cropping it out

Oh ok that makes since. I wasn't completely off it was food  related. I'm sure that was way better then hot dogs.
absolutely! once you get the taste of some of those delicacies abroad, you crave them like mad, if you liked them that is. There were a few things that i just wish they made over here, but i cant find anywhere. Mancarica de fasole cu afumatura and Mici (also known as mititei). Im going to try making mici one of these weekends before it gets cold :)

absolutely! once you get the taste of some of those delicacies abroad, you crave them like mad, if you liked them that is. There were a few things that i just wish they made over here, but i cant find anywhere. Mancarica de fasole cu afumatura and Mici (also known as mititei). Im going to try making mici one of these weekends before it gets cold :)
If I can't pronounce it I usually don't order it but I'll try about anything once. Chinese got it figured out and just number the different dinner plates. 

I'll have to look some of that food up see what's in it. Most countries eat better then we do. Better for ya anyway 

If I can't pronounce it I usually don't order it but I'll try about anything once. Chinese got it figured out and just number the different dinner plates. 

I'll have to look some of that food up see what's in it. Most countries eat better then we do. Better for ya anyway 
well, when i was in Romania and Bulgaria twice each over the last two years, for a total of 6 weeks, i was kinda stuck with food items i couldnt pronounce before i arrived and learned how to say them LoL

but yes, the food over there was AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from