Orion HCCA tho...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Who cares? It didn't do that on the sinewave which is the only place that much power is needed in compitition.

People go googoo for power but it's not necessary. 

Dynamic headroom is great for sq but who is going to use this as a sq amp?

*throws 2500w Orion amp in the garbage because he is wasting it on a SQ install. fml

lulz
You know what I meant. You wouldnt go out and buy a 2500w SPL amp to push a pair of 500-750w sq based subs. Even on the larger sq subs like the alpine type x, jl w7, fi q, idmax, and so on most would choose other options

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ive seen so many amps done this way over the years. Especially ones that had the Molex plugs and a couple others
I ran the Orion for about a year, then I bought the Taramps when I though the Orion broke. I found a knick in the Orion bass knob that was causing...
Ive had to install a 40 amp relay on the remote due to Popping issues on one my older Eclipse HUs, That ended up solving my popping issue. One...
I have created a post with all related information regarding the build under this link: https://www.caraudio.com/threads/2000-camry-build.614208/

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from