JVC Arsenal KD-AR959BS

Participant count
  • Participant list

LM3

Does anyone know how to get my iPhone 5S applications (Waze, Maps) to override the radio and speak directions? Does not work with my iPhone 6 either.

I believe it used to work but has stopped. The phones do work through the head unit.

Does anyone know how to get my iPhone 5S applications (Waze, Maps) to override the radio and speak directions? Does not work with my iPhone 6 either.

I believe it used to work but has stopped. The phones do work through the head unit.
the solution to any iphone issue is to get an android and be done with it ? totally kidding, but im a devout android user, so i dont know how to get that working for you. android auto on my nex unit is pretty fly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.