parallel 6th order

Participant count
  • Participant list

nismotwin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
virginia
Looking to build a 6th order wall for two ZV5 15's (on 12k) due to it's wide bandwidth over my current ported wall. This is a musical build. I'm working on a parallel 6th order really because that's what's in winisd. However I worry about there being weird sonic or cancellation issues because of having a port on the top and a port on the bottom. I have a design for a series 6th from a well known builder I just have some reservations about it because I'd like to be able to model the response in winisd which I can't do with a series 6th order. I'm also unsure about the characteristics between the two styles. Does the series 6th have the same bandwidth as a parallel? Will there be cancellation issues from the port locations of a parallel 6th in a wall configuration?

Good to know. So even tho winisd will model a parallel 6th It's not accurate? So should i just do with the series tuned 6th i have a design for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nismotwin

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
nismotwin
virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date