Sign in to follow this  
THATpurpleKUSH

Super hot peppers

Reapers, scorpions, ghosts etc.

Who grows them and who cooks with them?

I have a pretty big harvest this year, I have no idea what to do with all of them. 

giphy.gif

sell em. Then buy the pepper X seeds when they release it.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

i like the taste of ghost, tinidads but the reapers taste funky for cooking imo. 

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

I like the taste of ghosts and scorpions. I have a dehydrator and a food saver, I could package them up and prob sell them online.

giphy.gif

I prefer to torture myself in other ways.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

I put tobacco on stuff at times. 

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

36 minutes ago, Popwarhomie said:

WTF you cant edit shit anymore....   TABASCO.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

38 minutes ago, Popwarhomie said:

I remember when I was a kid, I got stung by a bee and an old timer put tobacco on it.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

6 hours ago, THATpurpleKUSH said:

I like the taste of ghosts and scorpions. I have a dehydrator and a food saver, I could package them up and prob sell them online.

My thing is that I've never had food so horrible that i had to damn near literally set my mouth on fire to enjoy.

I am a pepper head although I didn't grow any this year. I still have some reapers in the freezer I need to dry out from last year.

As far as flavor goes my favorite has been Peruvian white habaneros. ?

I've seen the white habaneros and have always been curious about them, I have a bunch of red and orange habs, the reds are my favorite so far. I have some lemon drop pepper seeds I'm going to try next year.

giphy.gif

Have reaper's,ghost's and habernero's for spice and the usual peppers for salsa and everything else.It was a good haul this year.the middle kid loves them and I can't make him tap fml...

No more bass for now....

Soon to be married and new house,all my funds are gone

21 minutes ago, lovinloudbass said:

Have reaper's,ghost's and habernero's for spice and the usual peppers for salsa and everything else.It was a good haul this year.the middle kid loves them and I can't make him tap fml...

Do you want a tip?

I made a bomb ass raspberry and bourbon habanero bbq sauce last night. I used my favorite red habaneros. Flavorful with a slow building heat.

giphy.gif

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this