subwoofer noise

dtdave

I just transferred my sub, amp, wiring,  from my old car to my new car. 2017 chev Malibu, has Bluetooth and a nice stock stereo so I kept the factory unit and added an LOC. The subs are working and amp, but when I drive, and press on the pedal to give gas, the subs start pushing alot of bass, let up on the pedal, it stops, but then if I press on the gas pedal again, bass starts rumbling, loud, this is too loud to be good for the subs and amp, so I have turned off the gain on my bass nob for now when I drive. I have no idea what is going on. All hardware is good where it was in my old car and worked great. Other than the LOC has been added. Thanks for any help you can provide.

is there a setting on stock HU that increases volume with vehicle speed...if so turn it off or to lowest setting... i dunno just a thought...or find a better ground for your amp

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.