How much should I pay for a wall build?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I want to Wall my car off and I’ve messaged one shop about it and they said at least 1200-1500. Is this normal? I will message other shops today but I was surprised at the cost. I was thinking 1k max.

if you had a shop build your wall, how much did you pay? I understand everywhere will be different but I’m just wondering.

Based said:
Like what?

its going to be in an older corolla, b pillar wall. For either 4 18s or 4 15s whatever fits.
Design(ported,4th order, 6th order)  Ill tell you right now 4 18s aren't going in a corolla unless its a sealed wall.

$1500 is what I would do it for.

A wall takes time..ripping Chits out, and making cuts and framing,drilling,screwing and sealing,,deadening..Fk ups and remeasuring and recutting.re sealing..It can be a PITA..Id take a DEPOSIT of $1500..and whatever time other than 12 hrs. and @75 per hr beyond that.. Insulating is yours, and bolting, and finish.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.