What happened to Car Audio Forum???

Is this not the Lee you are looking for?  :suave:

IMG_20180823_022806.jpg

Are you making a general philosophical statement or are you actually familiar with CAF? Where have you been hiding?
I've been in MacinTrash HELL and just got back on my old WinXP Pro PC and my old files, including my old Chrome Browser Bookmark file I had backed up to my hard drive with caraudio.com in the browser toolbar! My MacinTrash didn't have that, it's barely a computer. Or it certainly does not act like one! MacinTrashes act like GODDAMNED PHONE!

And it's also a philosophic statement!

John Kuthe...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in MacinTrash HELL and just got back on my old WinXP Pro PC and my old files, including my old Chrome Browser Bookmark file I had backed up to my hard drive with caraudio.com in the browser toolbar! My MacinTrash didn't have that, it's barely a computer. Or it certainly does not act like one! MacinTrashes act like GODDAMNED PHONE!

John Kuthe...
Lol, yeah I'm not an Apple guy either. How's the van?

Lol, yeah I'm not an Apple guy either. How's the van?
Baby II's great! I hardly drive her since I almost always drive my 100% electric Nissan Leaf! But for some things when I DO drive Baby II like I went down to the Saint Francis River when some late Summer thunderstorms brought my fave local whitewater up in the Summertime! Yay!!

And I was running the audio system pretty hard! And it NEVER cut out on me! Sometimes stuff overheads a little and I lose my sub from a thermal cutoff. But when it cools off it's fine.

And it sounds pretty amazing! And remember at home I am listening to Klipsch La Scalas driven by a McIntosh 2105 Solid State power amp rated at about 105 WPC and the La Scalas are SO DAMNED EFFICIENT they would be loud out of a Walkman's headphone jack!

John Kuthe...

You're a trip bro. Post more, I enjoy the stories.
I had some FUN with my inheritance too! Fun's all over now and I GOT the damned Occupancy Permit on this Shared Student Living house I bought, time to get back to work PART TIME to fund myself until I'm 65 and I will see what will be left in Social Security funds! Then I will have my Soc Sec AND student rental income as my retirement income!

Pretty smart, eh? :)

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.