Kenwood DDX795 question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
Question about a Kenwood Excelon DDX795. What would cause zero increase in volume from say, 25 on the dial and upwards( maybe I am finally going deaf?) No noticeable volume increase and it seems to " roll off" the bass. In the eq it has a few setting, many which I dont understand. For instance, bass extension and drive eq. I have an email into them and the manual does not explain very well. Thanks!

Polar said:
Question about a Kenwood Excelon DDX795. What would cause zero increase in volume from say, 25 on the dial and upwards( maybe I am finally going deaf?) No noticeable volume increase and it seems to " roll off" the bass. In the eq it has a few setting, many which I dont understand. For instance, bass extension and drive eq. I have an email into them and the manual does not explain very well. Thanks!
turn off all eq enhancement settings. it sounds like you have a loudness setting turned on. What is the max volume number just to put the 25 number in relation to something

Polar said:
40 is the max, there is like zero volume increase from 27 all the way to 40
I had a similar issue with my eXcelon. My EQ is a 13 band, each band is -9 to +9db. All of my bands were ABOVE 0db. Set your EQ bands BELOW and only UP TO 0db. See if this helps... it helped me.

20181001_210625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.