Underseat truck ported box for (2) SQ HDS3.1 10s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mitchc1113

I've decided I'm going to go with the Soundqubed HDS3.1 subs. I'd like to try & fit 2 10s in a ported box under the rear seats of my 2018 Silverado double cab. 

I'm pretty sure with a seat lift I can get almost 2 cubes before displacement. I've never designed a box myself & considering how difficult this truck is to work with I dont think I'm gonna be able to do it myself.

So I was hoping I could get some help with the enclosure design. I'd prefer to have them forward facing if possible but I'm good with whatever will give me the space needed. 

This will be a daily driver. Haven't decided on an amp yet but I'm looking at the SQ S1 2250 and the CAB 2000.1 (Not sure if they're shipping yet).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.